Econology forum in englishNew 4 stroke engine (en anglais)

Topics about this forum and the econology in english speaking language for people who are not not understanding french language.
inventor
Bon éconologue!
Bon éconologue!

Re: New 4 stroke engine (en anglais)

Message non lupar inventor » 21/12/19, 14:56

In this film, you can imagine that on the other side of the valves there is the same disc as at the top and of course the wedges when it is to be closed, does the same at the bottom as this disc at the top of the springs

Andrew :D
1 x
Andrew Feliks

inventor
Bon éconologue!
Bon éconologue!

Message non lupar inventor » 21/12/19, 14:56

Well, here in the film you can see that the valves are almost not open at higher revolutions .. The same is seen this opening, the air that is to enter the cylinder ..

And the sound that this mechanism produces is huge .. You can take my word for it that the whole sound (95%) of the four-stroke engine comes from the timing mechanism ...
My engine has only 5% of this mechanical sound,

But on the exhale ... world record ...evil

http://new4stroke.com/zawory%20napedzane.mp4

0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
Bon éconologue!
Bon éconologue!

Message non lupar inventor » 21/12/19, 14:57

Did you like my balloons? It is a buoyancy engine .. There are already such, but operate under water .. are exceptionally fuel efficient vehicles, which you once, then 3 seconds using energy and emerges again up .. Of course the circulation of Carnot have nothing to do, although in the level covers considerable distances but the faithful his followers will try to convince us that they have ... But they do not have an orthodoxy should not be ... despite teach this way at universities ...
First about the underwater glider, of course in English .. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underwater_glider

If someone needs it, you can already buy it ... maybe even a sailboat would be towed :)

http://www.teledynemarine.com/slocum-glider?ProductLineID=14

Technical parameters .. http://www.teledynemarine.com/Lists/Downloads/Teledyne%20Webb%20Research%20Brochure%20G3%202017_pages.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0zJtGVQOUE-SQK2lHRCcgVxlShvK7Xb7KtUgeiE4YnuVXQ4yHh0ayJsSM

We develop thinking further, not burdened by this Carnot ..

0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
Bon éconologue!
Bon éconologue!

Message non lupar inventor » 21/12/19, 14:58

There was once a discussion on this subject .. I used to think so until 1980 ... But later I looked at it differently and I know, as a result of years of reflection and experience, that all this is sucked from the finger, these heat and mechanical losses, unfortunately .. Here is an evident example showing that the resistance to movement of the crankshaft and the camshaft is several times larger, so these charts are a complete fairy tale ..
And that's why they are not building new efficient engines ... previous engineers. and until they revise their views, they will not build a better engine .. Here you stubbornly do not see that my engine with the same capacity, the main piston sucks 3 TIMES more air into the cylinder, and you try to compare it to a traditional engine that sucks 3 times less ,, And you say that the losses on my pistons according to these graphs are much larger .. Yes, maybe (but I'm not sure) but they suck these 3 times more charge into the cylinder and This is an undeniable physical basis, but my engine must be more efficient , no matter whether you acknowledge or not...

you can see that the shaft itself is very light, you can turn the hand, it is very difficult to mount the camshafts, even using a long arm wrench .. I think that even 5 times more force is needed for this .. I used to rotate several engines that I modernized and I repaired and I know that this is a big difference in this strength .. And this will also be confirmed by every efficient engine mechanic...
And that's why modern engineers, unfortunately, put them down and are unable to make a working engine from 23 HP to 250 HP ... and until they start to find out, however, it is, they will not do it ... And I do a lot so that they deign find out ... until health allows

0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
Bon éconologue!
Bon éconologue!

Message non lupar inventor » 21/12/19, 14:59

Here, such false graphs are:

https://x-engineer.org/automotive-engin ... Mba2uTqzBg

There was once a discussion on this subject .. I used to think so until 1980 ... But later I looked at it differently and I know, as a result of years of reflection and experience, that all this is sucked from the finger, these heat and mechanical losses, unfortunately .. Here is an evident example showing that the resistance to movement of the crankshaft and the camshaft is several times larger, so these charts are a complete fairy tale ..
And that's why they are not building new efficient engines ... previous engineers. and until they revise their views, they will not build a better engine .. Here you stubbornly do not see that my engine with the same capacity, the main piston sucks 3 TIMES more air into the cylinder, and you try to compare it to a traditional engine that sucks 3 times less ,, And you say that the losses on my pistons according to these graphs are much larger .. Yes, maybe (but I'm not sure) but they suck these 3 times more charge into the cylinder and This is an undeniable physical basis, but my engine must be more efficient , no matter whether you acknowledge or not...

You can see that the shaft itself is very light, you can turn the hand, it is very difficult to mount the camshafts, even using a long arm wrench .. I think that even 5 times more force is needed for this .. I used to rotate several engines that I modernized and I repaired and I know that this is a big difference in this strength .. And this will also be confirmed by every efficient engine mechanic...
And that's why modern engineers, unfortunately, put them down and are unable to make a working engine from 23 HP to 250 HP ... and until they start to find out, however, it is, they will not do it ... And I do a lot so that they deign find out ... until health allows.

These and this graph shows that the valve train movement resistance, despite increasing the turnover by 6 times, does not consume more energy .. It's some wonders, because they also have their inertia, and bearing resistance also increases, similarly to the resistance in shaft bearings crankshaft ... and as a result of increasing turnover from 1000 to 6000, this green space should be much wider ... .. and this indicates a very unreliable development of this chart. Because the valves also have their inertia, which increases with the square of revolutions, and thus the friction in the drive system of these valves also ...

1 x
Andrew Feliks

inventor
Bon éconologue!
Bon éconologue!

Message non lupar inventor » 21/12/19, 15:00

And here, as if someone wants to calculate the displacement of a new engine ... and thus everything you need then, is different from the current engine ..
and the first weld, which you will not see on the animation ... that the minimum volume of the combustion chamber is 370 degrees of rotation of the main crankshaft ..

http://new4stroke.com/volume/volume.htm

http://new4stroke.com/volume/volume.xls

0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
Bon éconologue!
Bon éconologue!

Message non lupar inventor » 21/12/19, 15:03

Here, the only fairly professional book about the efficiency of the current engine .. In Figure 6.9, it is clearly seen that the valve train drive at speeds of the order of 2000 - 3000 rpm is about half of the total power received from the engine, at its partial load .. Thank you Wiley.

0 x
Andrew Feliks

Revenir vers « Econology forum in english »