Black substance mass generated

Black substance mass generated

Following up this article..Black substance emits 45.699μSv/h of alpha ray

The black substance, which is probably Cyanophyceae, was mass generated after the rain.

As it goes warmer and more humid, it may come out more.

HCR reported.

<Translate>

[The black substance of Minami soma] After the snow and rain of several days, massive amount of the devilish black substance was mass generated on the arterial road of Minami soma. It looks as if it was earth and sand. called the decontamination office of the city government promptly, but they declined to say the interim storage facility is full. First of all, we shall decontaminate the school facility and road. We measured 50μSv/h.

<End>

1. What on earth is Cyanophyceae???

Found on the net

Cyanophyceae..:

A class of photosynthetic monerans distinguished by their algalike biology and bacteriumlike cell organization.

2. If this is a Cyanophyceaebacteria its seen in the Black Sea. Some of these are toxic, some not–but if that radiactive, toxic levels are the least of the problem. Is anyone checking to see what this stuff is, if poison (know its radiactive), and how it accumulates the fallout? Anyone “cleaning” or decontaminating the area its in better be sure they know what it is, how to handle it, and WHERE to put it. In the Black Sea, believe this bacterial is what creates the “dead zone”–which is so deadly even wood doesnt rot because nothing lives there. Take care.

3. Somebody ought to study and see if it is flourishing on radioactivity, or if it gathers up radionuclide, or if it diminishes radioactivity.

Maybe somebody is chem-trailing a biological agent for diminishing radioactivity.

4. I once called the regional state university, and asked a biology professor if he was aware of any biochemical pathways in microbes, plants, or animals in which water was split (hydrolysis). He said no and asked why. I was just curious, because in that phenomenon there might be a solution for energy production, if man could copy it.

Afterward, within 15 minutes of searching on Google, I found that the US DOE was funding such research, with efforts focused on an algae that produced hydrogen, and efforts to trick it into producing an extra hydrogen, and toward becoming a cheap hydrogen production source.

That professor was completely unaware, and so, apparently, was the biology department.

Perhaps there is a microbe, plant, or animal in which radionuclides are transmuted? Or rendered non-radioactive? If Brown’s Gas can do this, and could be used to de-radiate even fuel rods, then perhaps there’s a creature in Creation that can do the same with radionuclide pollution in the soil.

There are at least two known geologic nuclear reactors in the world. Probably around or in one, is such a microbe, waiting to be discovered, if it hasn’t already.

God who created this world, is highly likely to have left solutions for mistakes like nuclear power and nuclear fallut contamination, for man to find.

1. @JE “God who created this world, is highly likely to have left solutions for mistakes like nuclear power and nuclear fallut contamination, for man to find.”

are you really that stupid? fuck off with god talk

2. Good thinking! I appreciate your post. Whether you call it God, or someone else calls it nature, it’s true that in nature there can be found antidotes near poisons. For instance, near poison ivy grows jewel weed, which is a treatment for poison ivy. So maybe the same applies to radioactivity. It’s a logical thought. I would like to learn more about this transmutation. You are not the only one to suggest this, and some suggest there might already be known ways to transmute radionuclides that are not being openly discussed.

5. How about also figuring out how it might have actually got there. There’s a crack in the road, there’s something on the grass by the side of the road. This doesn’t look like a growth, it looks like a leak, or a spillage or something similar. Apparently it’s been raining, could it have washed off the land to the side of the road or up through drainage? Is there farm land for example at the side of the road? Could it have been dumped there?

1. It looks similar to the sludge that accumulates in the gutters after it rains here in Portland, Oregon, USA. Here it seems to be a mixture of motor oil and dirt, and it is usually black like in the picture. We do not have a need to worry that it might be radioactive here, though.

6. You know I had a nice comment on the possibility of microbes which can gather and/or transmute radioactive substances. Maybe it wasn’t written well or clearly enough. Maybe mention of God and creation is too much for some people. It’s gone now, so it makes me think it was deleted. If it was deleted, I don’t see much reason to pay any attention to Fukushima Diary anymore.

7. Why is Cyanophyceae conspicuous now?

Was it visible and commonly present before the 3/11 nuclear accident?

Curious how these observations of Cyanophyceae is noteworthy and considered strange now; is it thriving in an ecological niche created from other species becoming non-viable due to the radionuclide pollution?

This Cyanophyceae sure seems to pack a lot of radiation, judging from the detector readings.

8. What’s the beta from that stuff? Most meters are 1-3% effective below 0.5 Mev … so safe to multiply your reading by a least 35 … depending upon your counter.
    It should read 1.5 mSv per hour …
    Something the nuke people don’t tell beginners …. avoid betas like the plague. They are directly ionising and deposit their energy in the top 10 mm of the skin.

Comments are closed.

About this site

This website updates the latest news about the Fukushima nuclear plant and also archives the past news from 2011. Because it's always updated and added live, articles, categories and the tags are not necessarily fitted in the latest format.
I am the writer of this website. About page remains in 2014. This is because my memory about 311 was clearer than now, 2023, and I think it can have a historical value. Now I'm living in Romania with 3 cats as an independent data scientist.
Actually, nothing has progressed in the plant since 2011. We still don't even know what is going on inside. They must keep cooling the crippled reactors by water, but additionally groundwater keeps flowing into the reactor buildings from the broken parts. This is why highly contaminated water is always produced more than it can circulate. Tepco is planning to officially discharge this water to the Pacific but Tritium is still remaining in it. They dilute this with seawater so that it is legally safe, but scientifically the same amount of radioactive tritium is contained. They say it is safe to discharge, but none of them have drunk it.

Categories

March 2012
M T W T F S S