New 4 stroke engine (en anglais)

Topics about this forum and the econology in english speaking language for people who are not not understanding french language.
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

Re: New 4 stroke engine (en anglais)

par inventor » 30/08/20, 22:03

Yes, here it is a source of inexhaustible energy .. Its density is 1000 times better than that of air .. so the devices can also be 1000 times smaller

Here instead of a water pump, this pier can drive generators directly instead of wheels ..

And here is a film that shows that such a motor (half rotate) cannot be effectively braked A for waves, it is enough to make sufficiently long arms, and it will also work with great efficiency.

https://www.new4stroke.com/drezyna.mp4

Andrew
:cheesy: :cheesy:
0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 06/10/20, 09:48

Well, the hepatitis virus circulates in the blood and is also transmitted through it ... So after its removal from the blood, my method of "Trump's Medicine", using UVC light applied to a vein with a fiber optic cable, theoretically should cause his death, as well as trash of various other viruses in the blood .. About the fact that this is a possible method, despite the fact that this light can damage other small organisms in our blood, is the fact that despite long-term storage of frozen blood, its basic values ​​do not disappear, but probably most of the particles such as viruses disappear .. Of course, the small antibodies also disappear for sure, because they are individual, and the transmission to the recipient is rather not possible fully, so their absence in the obtained blood is not a parameter qualifying blood as a life-giving for us the liquid .. after its defrosting .. So that cleansing the blood of these particles, good and bad, is possible by using a gentle method of influencing it UVC sheets. Until now, the use of blood purification is carried out extracorporeal, in such a way as kidney dialysis or photoplamapheresis .. As suggested by this purification of blood in an intracorporeal way, without its removal outside, which is a much safer and sterile method. UVC light can be microscopic, because the distance of the optical fiber in the vein, from the blood, is not greater than 3 mm, and the ability to penetrate it while neutralizing viruses, decreases with a SQUARE distance .. Therefore, I think that even a very small intensity of this UVC can be of the order 1 to 2 mW may already have a fully healing effect .. But this power should be established experimentally to be sufficiently healing and least influencing for other elements good in our blood ... which certainly should not take years of research .. Also the improved method, such as sticking a miniature "window into the vein" of quartz glass, which could serve us for life, to irradiate our blood by a therapeutic dose of UVC in an absolutely sterile manner, is further development of "Trump's Medicine", which can bring us a path of rapid recovery from many diseases that plague us. And it would probably be useful if such a modern branch of medicine was created, because it may contain the least side effects for our body. what other medicines and vaccinations contain ..

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasmapheresis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photopheresis

Andrew
0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 01/11/20, 02:22

I would also add, young people who can be fooled with masks and strictly adhere to this .. As the Professor rightly writes about the infection and the severity of the disease, the QUANTITY of the virus decides, Now let's imagine that we are already infected, but asymptomatic and without knowing it, we wear a mask, which stops almost all the viruses that we exhale .. Suddenly, with our next INHALATION, the amount of the virus in our body increases, and of course we will get seriously ill .. And for that it is enough to be familiar with basic medicine and have some common sense .. if we did not wear a mask , these are the viruses that we exhale would leave our body completely, and those that would remain, at most asymptomatic disease, would support the disease, or with minor symptoms, because our perhaps not even the best immune system would cope with them ... Yes, even if some viruses will come to us, they cannot be cut back to the environment in the form of a mask, because simply too much . We want to increase their amount in our body, much more than we have come from outside .. .. And this simple logic cannot be questioned by ANYONE .. So, if you want to LIVE, do not wear a mask, because even if you get sick , you will arrive with little symptoms, as with the classic flu .. And the fact that the whole world has gone crazy and you see the pictures as it is now, it does not mean that you have to do the same as in the pictures .. Because this is about YOUR LIFE. .

Please use Google translator ..

https://www.onet.pl/styl-zycia/onetkobi ... Co0UxcsGMI

Well, I think I've come up with the best vaccine for Coronavirus yet ..! Supposedly, a vaccine, that is, in general, introducing a small amount of viruses into the body to stimulate our immune system to fight these pathogens, and the production of appropriate antibodies so that, when such viruses encounter such viruses, they can fight them. it depends not on the "vaccine" as such (watery liquid), but on our own ANTIBODIES produced by it, which theoretically protect us from getting sick .. So we need ANTIBODIES, not "vaccines" ... Where can we get ANTIBODIES from? . Well, it is enough that we get infected, but with a LITTLE amount of viruses, and the body will produce these antibodies for us ...! What does it take to get infected with a LITTLE amount of viruses? Well, WE NEED TO PULL THE MASKS FROM OUR FACE! And of course, then avoid staying with seriously ill people for longer than 15 minutes, as the Professor explained to us. Then you can do a two-day self-quarantine without leaving your home, so that the body has the strength to produce these antibodies, even still being sick asymptomatically, .. and we should ALREADY BE CIRCLED by the coronavirus, the germs of which have reached us .. I think that such "vaccinations" should be FORCED, otherwise this pandemic will destroy us! Well, being already "hooked", we absolutely must not wear any masks, because they, despite vaccination, may prevent us from expelling viruses that do not harm us in a small amount .. I think that a decree should appear on November 2 , about such a COMPULSORY "VACCINATION", for ALL CITIZENS. I wish you good health!

Andrew :D
1 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 12/11/20, 03:56

Today I will propose the fastest and most powerful STEAM locomotive in the world. It consists of two parts: the first is the most modern electric locomotive currently produced. Surely it has all the necessary things that are needed nowadays .. the second part connected to it is a steam boiler driving a half-rotary star engine with many "cylinders" (e.g. 60 , or in other side 120 )), which can produce about 10 MW of power .. And it drives an ordinary large generators, also with a power of the order of 10 MW, which gives electricity to the first segment - an electric locomotive .. In this way, we avoid many limitations of a classic locomotive, and the efficiency of such a system is greater, because the cylinders do not have half rotate crossheads, on which a lot of energy is lost ...
And this is how the age of the couple is not over yet, and I will be used, for example, in such Africa for many years. Greetings to everyone and let your heart pair up, this is the way I will go ...

Now we can get excited, probably we will be able to speed on the railroad track .. here is the electro-locomotive, which set the world speed record of 357 km / h (ES64U4). Considering its weight, it is a good result .. now, I suggested that she should do it, without electricity in the network, but only an attached "steam locomotive" which generates electricity for her ... in the amount of about 10 MW.

And I think that such a set can be more economical in terms of thermal energy consumption than traditional transmission from power plants through the electric network to the railroad tracks .. Here, with such transmission, we have about 30% losses ..
Now, if we add to this the depreciation and maintenance of the expensive transmission network, which may be in the amount of another 20%, it will give us a number of 50% savings for such a solution ..
And all this thanks to the half rotate engine (as a further development of the new 4 stroke), as a steam engine, which is also more efficient, because its "pistons" do not rub against the cylinder walls, and it does not have to have a crosshead.

Andrew
1 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 15/11/20, 00:25

Well, such questions arose, so I answer ..
Questions.
1. Why is an electric transmission from your crazy oscillating engine, an associated generator and the electric traction motors more efficient for a steam locomotive than direct mechanical traditional dual acting steam pistons or a steam turbine?
2. Why is the on board steam generation with whatever fuel is being burned to heat the water in the boiler more efficient than a large scale power station and transmission via catenary or third rail?
3. What fuel does your locomotive use?
4. Why not use your engine to power the wheels directly?
5. Did you know that steam turbine-electric locomotives have been tried before?

Ad.1. Here you are right that you call it crazy oscillating ... Because as you can see the madness comes from it, it is 20 times lighter than a traditional engine, for the same displacement .. And it results from mathematics and is indisputable .. Or maybe even be 50 times lighter, because thanks to the reduced weight, we can get much more revolutions and thus obtain more power, but if we still need the same power as the traditional one, we can reduce the stroke volume, and the engine will be lighter than 50 times .. And that's how you well-called the crazy property .. Here are some drawings to help you understand it. And the fact that the "cylinder" is lifetime, this also matters and can only be machined with an accuracy of 0.5 mm. The "piston" does not rub against the cylinder, and the method of transferring the operating gas force is much more efficient, because there is no traditional cross-section where some 20% of energy is lost.

https://www.new4stroke.com/drezyna.mp4

It is a pity that Newcomen did not come up with this solution for a long time, but it was very close .. :lol:

Here's a story, like this idea, of it
engine was established.

http://www.new4stroke.com/images/Possib ... 0pivot.htm

Ad 2. Because simply by transmitting electricity to further distances, we have 30% losses on network resistance and transformers .. When you add the costs of building and maintaining such a network, we can add 20% ... so we have 50% savings ..

Ad 3. Any, such as we have at hand and is the cheapest for us .. From wood, through coal, oil, gas ..

Ad 4. I have previously published such solutions .. You can choose what seems more beneficial to us..

Ad 5 . Yes, but they did not catch on, the steam turbine has its drawbacks to such a solution .. especially it is not so efficient at low revs .., it cannot be used for driving backwards, etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_turbine_locomotive

1 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 04/12/20, 07:29

0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 27/12/20, 01:15

Well, now, since we do not really believe in the old rules of the heat engine * because as it turns out, the "cold engine" also exists, I will try to explain why such unique advantages of my new 4 stroke come from ..
Well, in a traditional engine, the speed of fuel combustion reaches a speed of about 30 m / sec. mIt is not that much and the duration of this combustion causes a heat transfer to the walls of the cylinder, the piston bottom and valves ... because it's time ... I in my engine, by accident (I could not get the ignition spark, because the speed was too high in " chamber "caused that the air ionization, which is necessary for the formation of the ignition spark, could not take place, because it was blown away by a large mechanically forced speed between the electrodes of the spark plug. I even got one blue smoke that would testify to burning .. If not for my first prototype, which ignited perfectly in the first revolutions, I would probably give up further work on this engine .. 1 4 days is a really long period of testing .. But I started to have fun , search the biblotehs about the mechanism of spark formation, and I found the reason .. Transfer I used the speed that could have been in the channel where the spark plug was contacting, and it turned out that even at relatively low revs that are needed to start, the speed in the spark plug channel was around 300 meters / sec, i.e. Mach 1.
If, instead of the spark plug, there was a diesel injector, the engine would probably ignite immediately and its speed as a diesel engine could be as high as around 10,000 rpm. because the speed of 300 mtr / sec is 10 times higher than the combustion speed in a normal engine .. But I had a gasoline version, I had to disassemble the engine and dig this channel in the head, and maybe the speed in it was as high as 100 m / sec, which allowed ignition spark and normal engine work .. But still 100 m / sec and 30 m / sec, it is 3 times higher combustion speed, due to these mechanical forces .. And this 3 times higher combustion speed in real terms, it can actually affect the thermal efficiency engine, and much more than you might expect .. Therefore, the current considerations on the thermodynamics of the engine are largely outdated in relation to my new4stroke .. which additionally has a unique small combustion chamber below the smallest piston .. where practically only combustion takes place in a vortex of enormous velocity forced by its small cylinder

, additionally. here are two videos, one about the experiment of flame spreading in a pipe filled with a stoichiometric mixture with fuel,

and the other about the flame's front face, which we can easily see. If the flame was moving 10 times faster, as is possible for me, it would not be so easy to observe ...

That's it for this Christmas this year ..

Andrew :cheesy:
1 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 16/02/21, 11:03

Well, finally, a movie that shows that there is a cold-driven engine. this refutes a bit the current theory of heat engines, it also extends it to "cold" engines. So the Lord Kelvin's laws only work in a narrow range of reality .. Here, shown how a tightly corked plastic bottle changes the volume of soybeans as a result of pouring cold water on it .. So there is a vacuum inside it. This negative pressure can be introduced into the engine under a vacuum, such as in aviation pneumatic applications powered by negative pressure from the Veturi nozzle during the flight. and it is imaginative that, however, we can make such an engine, using a few bottles and valves, which all the time, when the cold comes to them, will give them a vacuum and the engine will rotate all the time. Here is a movie and the principles of operation of the engine on negative pressure. Well, maybe the global warming will not threaten us.

1 x
Andrew Feliks
Remundo
Modérateur
Modérateur

par Remundo » 16/02/21, 12:41

Hi Andrew,

clever way to use the cold, but you should not think that it is a purely cold engine.

in fact you are using a hot source (the atmosphere) and a cold source (the water). Thus the power you can get from it is free, but is poor too because the gap of hot/cold temperatures is little.
0 x
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 29/03/21, 03:28

And I have to help again! In order to free the ship in the Suez Canal, it is necessary to place special airbags at the front under its hull, used by rescuers during construction accidents and fill them with air. They will raise them, but maybe they will allow them to run off into the water.
https://www.savatech.com/products/lifti ... 5-psi.html

Andrew :cheesy:
1 x
Andrew Feliks

Revenir vers « Econology forum in english »