New 4 stroke engine (en anglais)

Topics about this forum and the econology in english speaking language for people who are not not understanding french language.
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

Re: New 4 stroke engine (en anglais)

par inventor » 14/04/18, 01:14

Does not this remind you of the mechanics drawn by James Watt ? But it's necessary to back 250 years back ..

Hand-drawn diagram by James Watt explaining his discovery of the "parallel motion" in a letter to his Sohn: "The idea originated in this manner. On finding double chains, or racks and sectors, very inconvenient for communicating the motion of the piston-rod to the angulat motion of the working-beam, I set to work to try if I could not contrieve some means of performing the same form motions turning upon centres, and after some time it occured to me that AB, CD, being two equal radii revolving on the centres B and C, and connected together by a rod AD, in moving through arches of certain length, the variations from straight line would be nearly equal and opposite, and that the point E would describe a line nearly straight, and that if for convenice the radius CD was only half of AB, by moving the point E nearer to D, the same would take place; and from this the construction, afterwards called the parallel motion was derived."

Of course, instead of a rope, you can use any type of parallel movement mechanism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_motion

And of course, it's getting higher and higher speed after that ...

So this Wats is not bad anymore .. but this string can have such a form of springs from the watch's bannister .. and then it is the simplest solution and guaranteeing higher revolutions .. obviously the ideal is Peaucellier-Lipkin, but also is the most complicated .. But after some analysis, to which the arms attach to the connecting rod, i.e. which carries the main forces, the rest may not have to be a monstrous size ..
In any case, the use of a traditional crosshead certainly became archaism ... because with the use of any of these solutions, the side force on the crowd does not occur, and was not moved below, to crosshedas, and was liquidated at all ..

Also from my drawing you can see that a very easy way we can do cooling with the water of the piston ..
This can give us, due to its very low temperature, a change to Teflon efflorescence and one would be tempted to completely give up the oil.
And this is a very important matter, which allows us this construction, so it seems to me that maybe you can do practically this matter and try some teflon bearings and seals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peaucelli ... in_linkage

Here is the animation of THE PEAUCELLIER-LIPKIN LINKAGE which is automatically downloaded

http://kmoddl.library.cornell.edu/tutorials/05/

Normal position engine crosshead Peaucellier-Lipkin :rolleyes:

Andrew :D
1 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 14/04/18, 01:15

Historical notes
Sylvester (Collected Works, Vol. 3, Paper 2) writes that when he showed a model to Kelvin, he “nursed it as if it had been his own child, and when a motion was made to relieve him of it, replied ‘No! I have not had nearly enough of it—it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.’”

Which of these three mechanisms to use ... and here the magnitude of the lateral force on the piston in the C-spot ... as you can see on 1/3 of the torque it achieves .. THEREFULLY IT WILL NOT BE HERE ... :clap:

http://mechanicalexpressions.com/explor ... orque.html

1 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 14/04/18, 01:16

Which to use?
This is a good question ..
With a new construction a lot of unknowns ... here is one but also a new 3 ways to connect the connecting rod ..
And not only the mathematics of movement, but now all force must be determined ...
A lot of work for sure ..

I wonder where this side force acting in the crosshead has died?

0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 14/04/18, 01:17

Here are a few more alternatives..

And nowadays, how to design an engine that will save 10% of fuel in the ship's engine, because there is no friction in its traditional crosschead, then here you can see and count how much it can be ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slow_steaming

0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 15/04/18, 01:36

Here are a few more alternatives..

Such animation, so that we know what we are talking about ..

Well, here's the crosshead but it's applied to my new 4 stroke ... we gain a lot ... for my experience with this engine, we now get 1 liter capacity of the main piston, about 300 hp at 5000 rpm.
Of course without NOx, because the pistons will be cooled with water ..
Well, that's what to fight for ...

Andrew :cheesy:
1 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 18/04/18, 05:24

It's best to see in such a drawing .. so dead force can only give one's place on the casing in one place ... only pivot is in the place, which gives very little resistance to movement on a flat plane .. an element loaded with this force ..

1 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 20/04/18, 11:33

Always every two connecting rods and two cranks on the crankshaft in a 4 cylinder engine are always less .. :cheesy:

1 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 22/04/18, 03:02

Had the twilight of long crankshafts ready to be ready ... ?

The connector between the arms as they will have the diameter of the main bearings of the main crankshaft, this should be enough....

Andrew :mrgreen:
1 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 22/04/18, 03:02

Peaucellier Due crosshead ..

Andrew :cheesy:
1 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 29/04/18, 17:21

"Metallica" played in Krakow on his concert cover "Dżem" with whom I worked as a sound designer in 1984-1987. Here also "Dżem" from my work time

0 x
Andrew Feliks

Revenir vers « Econology forum in english »