Turbine éolienne Rotative Bi Plan (ROBIPLAN)

Débats scientifiques généraux. Présentations de nouvelles technologies (hors directement liées aux énergies renouvelables ou biocarburants ou autres thématiques développées dans les autres sous forums).
FUHANDAIGOU
J'apprends l'éconologie
J'apprends l'éconologie

par FUHANDAIGOU » 24/06/10, 17:15

Hi Pascal an Remundo

Your computation is very interesting!
I have some question about racing:
1, How does wind wheel's area is calculate, particularly ROBIPLAN.
2,The wind direction and the vehicle movement's direction has what kind of relations? Running free, against the wind, crosswind?
3, They allow BIROBI to participate? The wind wheel area is the two wind wheel's sum of area?

I think:

1.ROBIPLAN is good than BIROBI, because ROBIPLAN simplicity, reliable.
2.Hard borders, with a soft cloth manufacturing PLAN, effects can be good .

Friendly!

my english too bad :mrgreen:

0 x
http://www.ipernity.com/home/zheshi?rev=31
En lien avec le team Yves SAUGET, SYCOMOREEN, Pascal HA PHAM
Remundo
Modérateur
Modérateur

par Remundo » 24/06/10, 23:44

Hi Zhe,

I am very glad to read you more and more on the Robiplan's sujet,
FUHANDAIGOU a écrit :1, How does wind wheel's area is calculate, particularly ROBIPLAN.

I have no precise answer about that.

for a Robiplan, the swept area is about the surface of only one blade because the other isn't working with the wind.

But if 2 Robiplan wind turbines are coupled (please see here BIROBI movies of Pascal and animations that I have computed to better understand), one can say that the swept area is equivalent of two blades

Relatively to the rules of the race, the Robiplan Wind turbine is so unusual that I have no idea how to count the swept area. I think Pascal has to ask it to the manager of the race.

2,The wind direction and the vehicle movement's direction has what kind of relations? Running free, against the wind, crosswind?

The wind has any direction and the kart too. So it is necessary to sail against the wind sometimes, with full lateral wind or with a full pushing wind other times.

One has to pay a lot attention about the lateral wind because it can crash the kart by turning it upside-down
3, They allow BIROBI to participate? The wind wheel area is the two wind wheel's sum of area?

I speak about that in the first question.

1.ROBIPLAN is good than BIROBI, because ROBIPLAN simplicity, reliable.

Of course the simple Robiplan is easier to build, but it is less powerful, whereas the BIROBI.
2.Hard borders, with a soft cloth manufacturing PLAN, effects can be good .

Pascal is thinking a lot for the best shapes to do on the blades... That is a very opened question (material, contours and convex/concave sculpture)

Your English is nice, much better that my Chinese :P

Best regards 8)
0 x
FUHANDAIGOU
J'apprends l'éconologie
J'apprends l'éconologie

par FUHANDAIGOU » 25/06/10, 05:41

Hi Remundo
Thank your very much! Your explanation is very clear.and I fully understand the .

To prevent the overthrow, the key is the PLAN's structure and materials,I think.

Good morning!

Friendly!
0 x
http://www.ipernity.com/home/zheshi?rev=31

En lien avec le team Yves SAUGET, SYCOMOREEN, Pascal HA PHAM
jam
Bon éconologue!
Bon éconologue!

par jam » 25/06/10, 16:22

Salut remundo,

for a Robiplan, the swept area is about the surface of only one blade because the other isn't working with the wind.

Est-ce une concession?
Voir discussion aux environs des pages 30-40
0 x
pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

super !

par pascal HA PHAM » 28/06/10, 07:47

Bonjour à tous
Hi Raymond,Shi Zhé, Jam

Good explanation Raymond thank's ! and what about the question of Jam ?

For SHI ZHE : all your drawings are very interesting....
This last week end i worked hard on my prototype :
the chassis with all the rear transmission is now "full OK", and i have baugth my two front wheels....YES it's nice !

Now only ten secondary parts are missing but they will be "on the machine-tools" this week or the second one....

After, i will work on severals différents BIPLAN : one like you imagine and others différents ! there are a lots of possibilities dépending / adjusting with the différents speeds of wind.

hé hé : i hope a fist starting on the road one month ago : at the begining of august.

but sorry if my english is a little bit bad !

"making à new WPV is a very great adventure !"

friendly,
and have a great day

Pascal
Dernière édition par pascal HA PHAM le 28/06/10, 11:29, édité 1 fois.
0 x
All around my work, full vidéos on the web :
https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
Remundo
Modérateur
Modérateur

par Remundo » 28/06/10, 09:34

Hi everybody

The design of simple ROBIPLAN makes that only half area is swept.

To get the full area, we need 2 ROBIPLAN (BIROBI configuration)

I can't say that it is really a "concession" because there are other advantages for ROBIPLAN (plane blades, big area while using buckles...), and with 2 Robiplan, one can keep to sweep all the section of the wind.

@+
0 x
jam
Bon éconologue!
Bon éconologue!

par jam » 29/06/10, 00:23

Je ne veux pas mettre du sable dans l'engrenage, mais comme il va y avoir "un pilote dans l'avion", il me semble qu'il est important de savoir l'efficacité de la machine. Si les dimensions de la voilure sont au maximum permises et l'efficacité est au-delà des autres modèles, vous aller gagner la course mais la sécurité pourrait-t-elle être compromise?
0 x
pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

securité !

par pascal HA PHAM » 29/06/10, 07:09

bonjour JAM,
et tout le monde

Tu as raison d'évoquer les règles de prudence /sécurité auxquelles il va falloir astreindre l'organisation autour de notre WPV : c'est exact....l'engin peut devenir dangereux rapport à son cadre tournant au "raz des paquerettes".

Des négociations sont en cours avec les gestionnaires d'aérodrôme possèdant des aires et/ou pistes désafectées....

Je vais donc devoir faire les essais dans un cadre très dégagé et surtout en dehors de tout lieu public.

Pour la course "Aéolus Race" il y a les règles déja imposées et si j'y participe je vais devoir calibrer les dimentions et organes de sécurité en conséquence, mais ce n'est pas cela qui me fait vibrer : intrinsèquement, le concept de cette machine possède un potentiel très important et c'est ce potentiel que je dois m'efforcer de lui faire cracher dans un premeir temps et bien entendu sous toutes les vitesses de vents possibles.

SHI ZHE a dessiné des plans "trampoline" qu'il sera très intéressant de tester par très fort vent : c'est à la fois une technique lègère et solide....

Des tas d'idées foisonnent mais je ne les diffuse pas pour le moment, l'image de la grand voile rigide du trimaran BMW "ORACLE" lequel a remporté haut la main l'américa CUP 2010 me hante quelque peu et c'est vers cette voie qu'il y a de l'inovation dans l'air concernant les plans tournants du ROBIPLAN .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNuAWk89Aew

A+

Pascal
Dernière édition par pascal HA PHAM le 04/08/10, 07:34, édité 1 fois.
0 x

pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

gif et racines de mouvement

par pascal HA PHAM » 07/07/10, 14:31

Bonjour,

Puisque nous baignons dans les racines historiques des cinématiques de nos chères machines....

Voici celles du moteur éolien ROBIPLAN racontées en gif....les sources bibliographiques viennent de MATCURVE :

CLELIE DE PAPPUS

FENETRE DE VIVIANI

LEMNISCATE DE WATT

Le fameux "huit en banane" décrit par les extrémité de pales des plans du moteur éolien Robiplan n'est autre que ce type de cinématique en 3 D.

en attendant la suite...patience ça vient !

A+

Pascal
Dernière édition par pascal HA PHAM le 04/08/10, 07:35, édité 1 fois.
0 x

Remundo
Modérateur
Modérateur

par Remundo » 09/07/10, 09:40

0 x