As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, we depend almost entirely on donations from people like you.
We really need your help to continue this work! Please consider making a donation.
Subscribe here and join over 13,000 subscribers to our free weekly newsletter

Testatika
The Swiss ML Testatika/Testatica

Testatika

Note: This article on the amazing Testatika technology (sometimes spelled Testatica) is but one example of the exciting new energy technologies which are being suppressed. For an excellent two-page summary on the history and hope of new energy sources, click here.

This Testatika machine was constructed about 15 years ago in a commune near Bern Switzerland named Methernitha and could have the answers to our energy needs.

Unfortunately the members of the community have expressed a desire to keep the details of the device from the general public due their belief it could be used by military authorities to harm humanity.

Whilst visitors have been welcome, most have been disappointed by the fact that the community no longer demonstrates the device to the public.

What little is known is presented here.

I have a Pal version video showing this device in operation. More details are on our free giveaway encyclopedia of free energy available from the freebies link at the following link: Freebies and other wonders

The Testatika unit is started by hand by revolving the two disks in opposite directions and continues to move without further input.

This device has only two moving parts namely the bearing races at the centre of the disk.

The disks are made of clear plastic upon which are placed flat in a series of fifty blade type steel or aluminium sections equally spaced around the middle sections of each disk.

The speed of the revolving disks is about 50 to 60 rpm limited to this by magnetic impulses from the magnetic section on the rim.

To those that have seen this powerhouse in operation, it is certain that useable power is being extracted from the environment and some is being used to run the machine.

This is an energy system which relies on the self moving wimhurst electrostatic generator for the high voltage and somehow the members of this commune have found a way to extract, amplify and convert this energy to powerful, useful levels.

The Swiss M/l converter is based on a modified wimshurst electrostatic machine.

My people have seen the Swiss m/l converter in operation but to do date no one has been able to understand or successfully reproduced the results as claimed by the Swiss commune group Methernitha in Linden .

But one fortunate individual had a visit to Paul B.who is claimed to have had said that if they could understand the experiment (as illustrated above) they would be close to understanding how the device was able to work.

It consists of two plates of metal - one aluminium the other copper - separated by an insulator of some unknown material (could be paper or plastic).

It also included a horseshoe magnet wrapped with a coil of wire and both ends soldered together.

Paul B placed this capacitor made of the differing metals between the poles of a horse shoe magnet and then asked witnesses to connect the plates to two probes of a voltmeter to each plate. To their surprise, they found a voltage of seven hundred volts, which occasionally dropped in value.

I have communicated with some people how have performed the above experiment with little result however.

WHAT I THINK HAPPENED (ALTHOUGH I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE)

PB may have conditioned the insulator of perspex of other similar insulator by the following means without revealing what he had had done.

It is known that if you heat perspex or lucite until soft to the touch, it becomes tacky and you then subject the heated mass to a high voltage field via means of metal plates on each side of the perspex mass and leave it there until the perspex is cool. Removing the applied high voltage charge, an electrostatic high voltage charge may still be continuously taken from those metal plates. Something like this also happens with the electrostatic microphones in modern tape recorders.

What part the magnet and the coil and differing face metal plates play in addition to the electrostatic charge is yet to be determined by yours truly.

Looking at other parts of the machine, the pickup fields that don't touch the spinning disks are also made up of perforated Aluminium separated with perspex insulated and with copper behind it.

I would like to know if any one has performed the above experiment and had successful results.

BASE OF THE WIMSHURST MACHINE

The theory of operation of a wimhurst machine is:

The disks are of plastic, glass, hard rubber, or in one case I saw old phonograph records.

The contra rotating disk causes air molecules to become electrically activated by the fictional movement of the air caused by both disks.

This rotating action causes the disks to become continually charged and an electrostatic charge builds up, causing a flash over.

To stop this flash over, a series of foil sections are attached to the centre portion of each disk and equally spaced back to back with foil sections on the outer sides.

To remove the charge, collection arms are arranged to collect the charge and transfer the charge to a storage capacitor. At 45 degrees to these collection points is a neutralising bar that extends to the full length of the disk and has brushes at both ends. A neutralising brush equals the charges on the metal foil position at both positions on both sides.

The neutralising bar on opposite side disk is at ninety degrees to the one on the other side.

WHAT'S IN THE BIG CAN

what in the cans

For many, the cans in front of the Testatika have proved to be a bit of a mystery.

From information I have obtained, the general opinion is that the above diagram is close to explaining what is in the twin cans. It seems to be a combination of two copper cylinders interlaid with two perforated aluminum screens.

In the middle are six or more doughnut magnets upon which are wrapped coils. Some think they could be bifilar in nature.

Between each magnet there is an air gap made possible by the plastic spacers between each of them.

In the middle of the magnets there is a single spiral of copper or aluminium metal.

It is possible, although not confirmed, that there is a common ground at the bottom of each can connecting all these elements.

Don't quote me on this, but it reminds me of an automotive transformer connected in reverse and shielded with copper and aluminium shielding.

I not sure what roles the magnets provide, but tesla used a magnetic field in his designs to give a DC voltage output like modern day rectifiers in some of his AC circuits.

The magnets may also work similar to work carried out by Captain Hans Coler.

swiss  Testakica photo

Some facts known about this machine.

Constant Power output: 230 volts at 13 amperes for a 3kw rating pulsed DC

Dimensions: 110cm wide, 45 cm deep, 60cm high

43.23 cm wide, 17.68 deep, weight approximately 20kg/ or 44 lbs X23.58

Self propulsion by way of the esf flow principle of motorised brushes to revolve the twin disks.

The machine is started by hand, revolving the disk. After this no additional input power is required.

Once unit is functioning, it is not able to be moved without the machine coming to a stop.

The temperature in the area of the machine tends to become cooler.

P.B. seems to be in the area next to or by the machine when first started.

Additional Information

There also seems to be a four inch single disk version that gave out 300 watts, but I know only little of this at the moment.

Although not always seen, a small motor is used to turn both disks at a constant speed in opposite directions in both devices.

From the weird science on the other sites section you can download several small mpeg videos of the machine in operation. I have a 25 minute video of the Swiss ML in operation in the Australian Pal format.

I am continually searching for addition information about this device and if there is anyone who has additional information on it's construction and operation I would be most grateful, as I have already built a wimhurst machine. I would now like to construct a ML machine.

If you have any information on this device and you send it to me it will be kept confidential if you so wish.

Letters

Some late information I have received (28/Sept/97) unconfirmed.

The correspondent has written to me

I currently think the energy comes from a different dimension, and that a toroidal-type oscillating magnetic field can be a catalyst for an energy transfer. (This is a loose and poor description) In the middle of the magnet stacks in the large containers could be a "wire". Now, this is what Don Kelly from S.E.A. tells me. An electrode like the one Prof. Stefan Marinov described in the small machine. In a post card Prof. S. M. Said, "The capacitors have a cylindrical grid, cylindrical plastic insulator and a copper spiral in the center. I saw in one of the small machines there are NO MAGNETS."

About the permanent magnets, The chief technician (Luzi Cathomen) told a friend of mine (The Linden Report 1994) that the ends of the magnets or in the cass of the magnet stacks between the magnets seems to work the best. The toroid coil could just be used for energy storage but I don't know.

If you or some one else could get the Linden Experiment (according to U.P.Sander) to work then the Testatika could be explained. Instead of a two-foot loop, try hooking your Wim. static generator up to the wires around the horse shoe magnet. Then try placing the flat Cu. Al. capacitor between the poles. may be d/c power would come out instead of the static electricity going in.

Report supplied by Albert Hauser

Report: Methernitha Linden, Switzerland.

Together with my two companions, I visited the community Methernitha in Linden, on the 14th February 1986.

During our 4 hour long visit, we did following observations. First, my short report was printed in our association newspaper "DIFOT-News" no. 5, May 1986. The persons in Linden asked me to be patient in publishing our observations via the big magazines.

During the ongoing time I have had the possibility to compare my ideas with the other visitors. Further we have seen rather good pictures, and reports from other visitors. These have been printed in bigger news letters already.

Even relatively many persons have seen the technology already, until now the shown technique isn't understood.

To avoid misunderstandings, bad reputations and also to avoid the possibilities for misuse of the system, I have decided to give my opinion.

Based on the questions to our hosts we received following responses:

They described themself as primitive Christians. - A community counting approx. 200 persons, living "biblically" together, with their own school, machine factory, market-garden and also a film studio.

That's the reason why they didn't want to publish the developed technique, which has taken approx. 25 years to develop. - Especially because they were afraid of the possibility of misuse, - also from the weapon-industry.

It's maybe well known that the device has to be hand-started and thereafter the machine is self-running.

The performance is partly known, and corresponding data is stated on my drawing.

During our visit, the big machine was tested with a 1.000 watt glow-lamp. (there was also a smaller machine)

The machine(s) was mainly constructed of traditional parts and materials.

The shown machine weighed approx. 20kg. - The foundation plate was of wood and the rest was mostly made of plexiglas.

pos. 1 Plexiglas disk o500x5mm with 50 chrome-steel lamellas, approximately 0,2x20x16Omm, placed on the outside surface. - This was called "the cloud"

pos. 2 Correspondingly big disk of the same material, but in a darker colour, but running in the opposite direction, and with lamellas placed on both the sides.

- This was called "the ground"

pos. 3 Magnet wheel against a timing gear for braking the disks pos. no. 1 and 2.

(Controling the speed at 6Orpm)

The disks were connected with a flexible belt transmission.

pos. 4 The lamellas was a little magnetized and made of a material/or coated for protection against corona oxidation.

pos . 5

All lamellas are made of perforated sheets of metal and all without touching the disks. There are 8 pcs on the front of the disks and maybe also 8 pcs on the back side.

The last mentioned isn't placed parallel with the disks. - The electrodes are turned edging in a radius, and by turns assembled in lays of perforated plates and isolating plates.

pos. 6 Concentric acryl pipes between 3 perforated sheeded pipes (metal-coating and in the center a bifilar coil around a magnet-tupe).

pos. 7 and pos. 8. - A smaller lying "capacitor"

pos. 9 A glass-tupe around an aluminium spiral, which really was a revolving shaving.

Dos. 10 Horse shoe magnets with coils which are turned bifilar, - and between the shoe-legs several lays of isolating sheets and perforated metal sheets.

pos. 12 Possibly a rectifier. - An oblong piece of perforated metal plate placed vertically and around a coil. The glass cover contains one or several crystals.

In accordance with the notes from other visitors, the end-caps are magnetic.

In my opinion, the system isn't evacuated, because a smaller machine had a quite open rectifier.

The electric connections between the single parts can only be mentioned incompletely.

But the likeness with the old "Wimhurst machine" is clear. Here we have several electrodes. (Wimhurst has a total of 6, and 4 of them are touching).

The horizontally placed electrodes are - like "Wimhurst" transmitting the high voltage itself to pos. 6.

There is a question concerning the center magnet or the coatings. - The many coatings are internally connected, - also to pos. 7 and 8, and partly also to other parts, like pos. 9, 10 and 12.

The useable performance, shown on the drawings with the + and - connections, and on the coloured photos with read and blue wirings, looks like they where connected from 2 metal rings placed on the top of pos. 6.

In accordance with the reports from other visitors, the thick wooden foundation plate should be made in turns of lays of perforated plates and isolating plates.

Also they started a smaller machine which was running in 2 hours. - We tested the machine with only measuring instruments, which means to say, that we didn't load the machine with any resistance. - I think the performance is maybe 200 watts.

Surprising, but this model wasn't so heavy, only approx. 1 kg. - The size of the disk was only approx. 12 cm, and the construction was much more simple. (few "capacitors" only)

The self running mechanism was constructed of a little traditional DC-motor, which for the use was winded with thinner thread.

Information below added as of 26 January 1998

Some Recent Information to hand from

JNaudin

This device uses a kind of PCM ( Pulse Current Multiplier ) for converting EHV ( Electrostatic High Voltage ) to Low voltages/High current. The PCM device uses some Radium doped capacitors with a radioactive dielectric ( like the Bruce Perreault valve ) connected in parallel with some step down transformers....The small vacuum energy fluctuations produced in the dielectric by the radioactive material between the plates (Thanks to Casimir (...?) ) of these capacitors create an induced voltage in the stepdown transformer connected in parallel. The EHV from the Wimshurst machine is used only for creating the initial E-potential (like the Moray radiant energy converter...). The main mechanical design is a kind of enhanced Wimshurst machine that we can be found in all common freeNRG books (Borderland, Childress, Tesla Book...). The loopback can be closed because some DC current produced by this machine is used for powering the rotating magnetic motor hidden in the main design..... You may find the latest Testatika diagram from Nelson Camus in the "NET- JOURNAL" No 2/12 ( December 97) and also the complete feedback about the TransAltec Conference ( on 6 dec 97) in Zuerich with some pictures and comments about some demonstrations that I have done during this meeting...

Converting EVH To LVHC Patent

This patent contains the main principles for tapping ZPE by using a kind of Electrostatic machine and also explain how to convert EVH to LVHC.... Nothing Weird or Magic......This is only Advanced Physics... :-)

Testatika Generator

It is the first scientific method to convert electrostatic into electrodynamic power:

Fuel: Radium Chloride

Method of Conversion : 2 Wheel brushes in motion in different ways.

Wimhursts Capacitor: Electro static capacitor store power

Leyden Jar : Normal DC capacitors of Farad by 300 volts DC

Below is circuit diagram suggested by Jean Naudin showing how the high voltage can be converted to a lower voltage and a suggested method of getting free energy using radium doped dielectric in the capacitors.

The diagram below is usually regarded as a discredited drawing but the radium doped capacitor is something new in this now old drawing.

The truth is somewhere in the middle maybe.

Re: TESTATIKA (SWISS ML) MACHINE

A similar device will be demonstrated at the next EXOTIC RESEARCH conference. This conference will run four days. July 23 to July 26 1998

Calvin B. from International High Tech. is now in the process of building this device. We are able to build this as recent information has been obtained from The Boston Museum of Science. At the end of the conference we will tell ALL!

Bruce A. Perreau

Note: This article on the amazing Testatika technology is but one example of the exciting new energy technologies which are being suppressed. For an excellent two-page summary on the history and hope of new energy sources, click here.