+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Demonstration of a Working Magnet Motor at Dutch University

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Demonstration of a Working Magnet Motor at Dutch University

Very interesting! Things are moving at the university of Delft (the Netherlands) and it's being done without wires or batteries :-)

Turkish inventor, Muammer Yildiz, recently demonstrated his magnet motor that he alleged runs on the power of magnets alone at a University in the Netherlands. The motor is shown turning a fan at a high speed, and no wires can be seen going to the device; then the device is disassembled in front of the group.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Demonstration of a Working Magnet Motor at Dutch University

Friggen awesome!!!!!!! Thanks for the post.....I know the concept of magnetic powered motors had been around for quite some time but yea.....killer!!!

3. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks dAkapacity! A nice detail is that a Turkish man is the inventor of this machine, showing a creative side and contribution to the solution of climate change....as we experienced such demontration here in Holland, last night: loud thunderclaps after choking hot summer temperature yesterday! Very unusual in April!
    Tom Bearden is an inventor of electromagnetic machines too, quite a fountain of info on his site. When Tesla demonstrated his Free Energy Device to the Bell company and auto-gigant Morgan, he was asked "Where's the meter?" "There's no meter" Tesla replied "It's free". Think for yourself what happened next..........
    So, the grassroots nature of free energy is a result of economic powercontrol. Espavo!

4. Link to Post #4
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Details, other videos and link to patent look here -> http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...z_Magnet_Motor
    In general the 3-ring setup echoes Searl's invention, IMO. One can also see that "machine" needs lots of precise machining. Doesn't seem viable DIY project
    There is some question if the motor can take any serious load - it is presented only with lightweight propeller,we do not know how many BHP's one can get from it, if any. Official presentation is scheduled for mid-may.

5. Link to Post #5
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

If this video is not a hoax, and it looks legit to me, this is a historical event. With the speed that propeller was moving I think it should be able to generate at least some watts. Once a machine that does that exists it is only a problem of optimisation and of scale.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

There are many many others who have constructed similar devices, right from the heartland of the US. They are dead now. All silenced. The rights to their invention are bought up, manufacturing stopped. How will we get past these obstacles? How do we manufacture without startup cost and how do we keep the startup cost free from insidious sideline investors?
    Last edited by lindabaker; 30th April 2010 at 10:51. Reason: spelling

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

This is the best news I have seen in ages! Thanks for the link, sending it off to everyone I know, especially the engineers!

I have been following the magnetic motor since George Green showed his simple magnetic motor a few years ago. Very exiting.
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

8. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lindabaker (here)
    There are many many others who have constructed similar devices, right from the heartland of the US. They are dead now. All silenced. The rights to their invention are bought up, manufacturing stopped. How will we get past these obstacles? How do we manufacture without startup cost and how do we keep the startup cost free from insidious sideline investors?
    Just a thought... Maybe that's where we could unite in spreading this (kind of) message and technology (though I do admit this one looks a bit complicated for rebuilding ourselves :-).

I hope these technologies will spread for free so we can actually build a (small) device ourselves. If this keeps on happening, how are they going to stop it?! The internet is still the way to spread this kind of information.

Moreover, the sleepers are, well... people, and people are intrinsically more open to positive news than the negative bull which they (think they have to) swallow everyday. The story also connects to a predominant onesided programmed scientific worldview: 'If it is being demonstrated at a university, a beacon of thought and truth(seeking), then it must be real'!

So I envision them getting some more possible connections to the bigger picture leading to a more awakened state...

@Tintagelcave: Thanx for the info on Tom Bearden! I'll look him up.

xdA.

9. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

That's very interesting for sure. I don't know what to make of it. The physical appearance of it is strange as it looks exactly like an automotive alternator. He definitely has plenty of room there for a battery and an electric motor. However that thing sure had some power to it and that would pull a lot of amps out of a relatively small battery. There's quite a few hoaxes out there but they generally dont come from people that are as mechanically inclined as this man.

One thing that's a bit odd is I wonder why he put a fan on there instead of a pulley?

10. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)
    Details, other videos and link to patent look here -> http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...z_Magnet_Motor
    In general the 3-ring setup echoes Searl's invention, IMO. One can also see that "machine" needs lots of precise machining. Doesn't seem viable DIY project
    There is some question if the motor can take any serious load - it is presented only with lightweight propeller,we do not know how many BHP's one can get from it, if any. Official presentation is scheduled for mid-may.
    well the power can be increased using stronger magnets forcing the turn...

now pull the fan and connect the unit to a PMA windmill generator... use the slant core for a lower torque start...

now build a PMA coil that allows this units magnetic fields to pass through as it is spinning and slide this unit inside and you have what I am working on...

Too bad the same people killing the worlds oceans with their careless handling of oil gushers are still preventing them from rolling through production onto the market...

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I like what he has done creating the spin, but I took it a step further to build toque that engages over 2K RPM where the plates are on the outside of the device, and the hub is floating using arch magnets so there is zero friction and runs silently...

+(- -(+ +)- -)+

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Great breakthrough. I think they used a fan rather than a pulley to demonstrate the speed at which it was turning. If it were a pulley you would not see the speed as well.

If you don't think it had much power, I would challenge anyone to put their hand into stop that fan. An ordinary fan would stop , I am not sure this would. Awesome. I agree larger ones could produce more power still.

Once a prototype is shown to work and the dark cars don't show up to destroy it, the sky is the limit. Free energy without meters at last. This is the key to the new paradigm. The PTB lose their control when meters are not needed.

13. Link to Post #13
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

if we make it public... spread the news .. the bd guys wont be able to silence it easily... So if we get millions to see and understand it works then there will be companies to build them ... outisde of US or EU...

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    With the speed that propeller was moving I think it should be able to generate at least some watts.
    It is not directly clear from the video but that is why they blow wind through a 'tunnel' and measure the wind speed ... it is estimated from that measurement that it will yield 300 .. 400 watts.

Interesting sidestep from this video is that the organizer of this event, Coen Vermeeren assistant professor on TU Delft University, also did 2 presentations on UFO's:

Collegerama TU Delft: Unidentified Flying Objects

Studium Generale TU Delft: Past and Presence of UFOs

Unfortunately for most of us the presentation is Dutch spoken ... the slides are in English ...

So it seems there is movement on university level .... promising !!

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

actually people this guy is absolutely brilliant...

I should have no problem getting approval to start producing a $500-$1000 magnetic fan...

what will power companies lose, $1-2 a month...

16. Link to Post #16
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

I should have no problem getting approval to start producing a $500-$1000 magnetic fan...

I really hope you are being sarcastic else it will be just sad....

take the fan off and get in a dynamo and you have a motor to provide energy for a car to run for ever (400+ years till magnets die)... not to say use stronger magnets better materials better ergonomics...

that FAN you are talking about uses the principals of like 60% of everyday life. So calculate how much power companies/ oil companies etc will loose.

then again if you are being sarcastic i am sorry :-P else pity...

17. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    I really hope you are being sarcastic else it will be just sad....

take the fan off and get in a dynamo and you have a motor to provide energy for a car to run for ever (400+ years till magnets die)... not to say use stronger magnets better materials better ergonomics...

that FAN you are talking about uses the principals of like 60% of everyday life. So calculate how much power companies/ oil companies etc will loose.

then again if you are being sarcastic i am sorry :-P else pity...
    has? no one seen and understood this
    by: Marko Rodin : vortex-based mathematics
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2442098545165#
    http://www.markorodin.com/
    http://lifeforcegenie.com/unified-sc...thematics.html

and jeah maybe 1-2 miljard $ a month, if not way more, since not only the power company;s ofc are effected ;D
    magnetic fan geese you dont understand the principals than.
    if its sarcasme than nvm and you can still learn some

and i think it is in scotland where you can buy a small home unit that works on same principal, were even adverts for on tv
    Last edited by RAKMEiSTER; 17th May 2010 at 19:50. Reason: failed@adding film tags / typo's

18. Link to Post #18
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

i hope someone gives this to Dr. Greer and the rest ... they should be able to make it public. Once ppl find out that we can have free energy from magnets/fields... THEN they wont to hide or try to get approval for anything. PPL will demand it.

But i dont think they are here to help us... but misinform and keep us thinking we are trying ....

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I watched it over and over and I have to say, it feels legitimate.

20. Link to Post #20
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It looks impressive. However, I've read some people arguing magnets lose their power over time when used this way, and thus this kind of generators are really batteries (and it is convenient to check how the energy spent making the magnets compares with the energy generated). I do not know if this is true (I really hope it is not). If the prototype really works we should hear more about it soon.
    Last edited by Wood; 18th May 2010 at 21:21. Reason: fix (some) errors

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast