New 4 stroke engine (en anglais)

Topics about this forum and the econology in english speaking language for people who are not not understanding french language.
Feliks
Je découvre l'éconologie
Je découvre l'éconologie

par Feliks » 24/11/13, 11:24

For this size Windmill Red Baron, surely the need for such an actuator driving a generator .. You know that place slot, achieved speed by air is three times greater than the wind blowing from the face of this wing?

A new family of wing profiles with slot .. NACA FELIKS

Andrew
0 x
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 03/12/13, 20:51

In what way? do not have to buy these two venturi tubes to drive clocks ..
Just as in the right wing mount piping spot by not ordinary round a tube and connect the plastic with clocks ... cost of $ 5 ..

After all, on top of an airplane wing vacuum is too ..:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbav0O3E-S8

Andrew :D
0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 23/12/13, 13:15

Christmas gifts:
here my scan such a disease illustrate how will they move the pistons in my engine in 1981, there was no possibilities of making animation and we had to somehow manage .. and the adoption of a decision which is to be the angle of the upper shaft between the pistons was not easy .. But it turned out, however, the simplest of which is 90 degrees should fulfill its task and so happened .. Exactly the drawing start is: 0 degrees angle of the suction piston, the piston 90 degrees exhaust (the figure is badly) and the main piston 80 degrees ..

Here how the work ..

Marry Christmas

0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 26/12/13, 04:07

Here, a model project of The Spoon Red Baron Tractor. Human powered Dedalus, a comprehensive Weight about 100 Kg. It has been proved that, at a power of 0.3 Kw can take place before long flights .. Here my project model can be 100 times lighter, or to his same drive just 300 watts / 100 = 3 watts .. I think that such a model will be able to produce up more, so I called him a Tractor, he can still pull a glider behind him ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZWUQlhvDA

Andrew :D :D
0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 28/12/13, 02:16

With time on holidays, this Yoda even sent a picture from NASA Simulator, explaining many things ...
Oh yes you can see that the lift force (lift) is three times greater than the resistance (drag) the wings .... The diagram shows that the velocity profile at 25% is almost 3 times higher on average .. The purple line on the graph .. The green line is the wind speed .. Yellow is the speed of the lower side profile .. Wind speed is 15 km / h ... At the start of a profile is almost 50 km / h ... Such profiles should have the Red Baron Windmill (spoon too) ..

If the speed is increased by three times, then by using dual such a system, we can get about 9 times Increased speeds the wind that blows on the system .. it is worthwhile to do so .. Well of course, because in the formula for Velocity windmill power plays up to the third power, it is possible to obtain power .. no examples listed here .. for 5 m / s .. Windmill with a diameter of 100 meters are 2,000 KW us .. Now if we take a larger representation rate 9 times that or 45 m / s, it is already at 10 meters in diameter windmill get 2,300 KW. ie the same windmill is ten times smaller .. the rest of the structure is virtually immobile and will not be higher than 50 meters .. as follows from theoretical calculations.'s say the length of the building is 100 m, which can fit 10 windmills in it .. theoretically get 23 MW at a wind speed of 5 m / s.
But of course we can use the Windmill Red Baron ..

0 x
Andrew Feliks
Remundo
Modérateur
Modérateur

par Remundo » 29/12/13, 11:00

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your drawings,

To use the Venturi Effect doesn't increase the power of the wind.

As you don't change 1/2 ro S v^3

And even, there are some losses because the wings/spoilers are slowing the air at their surfaces.

But... may be that the yields of the turbine are greater with higher windspeed... and the turbine is smaller...

Thus to know if there is savings or losses with such design is an entire question. :idea:
0 x
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 29/12/13, 12:36

Remundo a écrit :Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your drawings,

To use the Venturi Effect doesn't increase the power of the wind.

As you don't change 1/2 ro S v^3

And even, there are some losses because the wings/spoilers are slowing the air at their surfaces.

But... may be that the yields of the turbine are greater with higher windspeed... and the turbine is smaller...

Thus to know if there is savings or losses with such design is an entire question. :idea:

Happy new year Remundo and for all .. :D If you have doubts about the profit offered by the wing or venturi .. and not disposed of properly configured to count yourself, send the problem to CERN .. there take good money for calculations and for sure I can .. Something, and here I am not sure, after again calculated the speed of light and do not really work out .. Looking for new components of the atom, but breaking it down are the first, although not exactly the knowledge of what he is composed ​​.. A and new4stroke, did not know that it is more efficient than a traditional one. They pretend that it does not have, like the Higgs .. Andrew:D
0 x
Andrew Feliks
Remundo
Modérateur
Modérateur

par Remundo » 29/12/13, 21:33

Ho I feel you quite sarcastic :D

Happy New Year, Andrew, thanks !
0 x
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 30/12/13, 11:37

Remundo a écrit :Ho I feel you quite sarcastic :D

Happy New Year, Andrew, thanks !

Thanks, well with a sense of humor ..:lol:

If you do not believe my calculations, it can send a check to the CERN ..:rolleyes:

0 x
Andrew Feliks
Remundo
Modérateur
Modérateur

par Remundo » 30/12/13, 19:20

very funny ! You only need strong muscled legs. 8)
0 x

Revenir vers « Econology forum in english »