New 4 stroke engine (en anglais)

Topics about this forum and the econology in english speaking language for people who are not not understanding french language.
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 13/05/13, 11:23

Poor Chesy ... but it shows its superiority to the limited "scientists" ... and this is the third time ... supposedly to three times a charm .. Thanks to this picture, which shows the ineffective actions planned by the "scientists" in order to provide current, also see "professional" electricians employed in the nuclear power plant ... Namely, you can see at a glance that the cable mesh used here are not quite matching the power supply wire (as you can see, 50 mm2) currently used for this section are structured differently (with a thick tube symmetrical to the cable mesh). These were in the last century used by Tesla .. Clearly, the narrowest cross-section of wire mesh at its base there is a section of 50 mm2 ..... It is not surprising that Chase wanted to warm up ... Also, a method for isolating the tight mesh wire with electrical tape like electrical work in villages Congo ... a little more, having reserved electricians are now using special thick-walled heat-shrinkable tubing, in addition to the printed kind of phase / zero to Chase know where, do not warm up. ..

50 so it looks professional:

Further lecture on making t-shirts cable: For the a / can clearly see the individual copper wires "clamped" cable ... and so it is a place which way you get any oxygen and salt until the end of the cable, allowing the coastal climate Fukushima wires and accelerate the oxidation deterioration of the contacts between them. And no insulating tape can not be his shield. Only, the use of appropriate wire mesh, and their adequate protection sleeve shrink, they are able to secure a single contact wire cable loop cable properly to protect against the ingress of oxygen and excess salt ... Not to mention that if rats wandering Chessy, made ??in the visible copper wire in your pee group, the quality of the contact even in the two days it may just aggravate that there will be a fire ... But that "Science" rather precludes such events. Therefore we "We teach" how to "anencephaly" scientists "provide us with your competence and infallibility and demand high salaries for their very competent action ... and apparently contacts in May another 40 years to work until there is the power ... I guess the other is just ...

Andrew 8)
0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 15/05/13, 12:24

But he and others're trying to improve the efficiency of its windmill, however, take advantage of them .. I think that the way indicated by me are true and fair things develop ...The maximum value of the vacuum, indeed can not be greater than one atmosphere, but be aware that he can make a tornado, or hurricane, where the pressure difference is only a few dozen hectoPascal .... Because it is important that quantity possible we can in a relatively easy way to get ..

And keep in mind that the turbine engine with a power of 100 KW flows only 1 KG per second ( 1 m^3), and it produces such great power, with its relatively small size
http://sheerwind.com/technology/how-does-it-work

Andrew :D
0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 19/05/13, 11:24

How did someone actually inspire .. it may even demonstrate Windmill Red Baron?

The famous experiment played in Krakow. The horses did not give advice...

http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/regionalne/kr ... M.facebook

0 x
Andrew Feliks
Remundo
Modérateur
Modérateur

par Remundo » 19/05/13, 12:19

oh yes Andrew, thanks for your post

famous experimentation of the Magdeburg hemispheres

To learn more :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdeburg_hemispheres
0 x
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 24/05/13, 03:19

In other forum :

[QUOTE=sometoyotaguy;18359825]Still there is no such thing as a free lunch.[/QUOTE]

In this case, I agree with you that someone is trying to deceive you, however, that free lunch orally .... ....

Forever Electric car ( by wind force generator) - YouTube

But how do you replace the propeller, such as my amplifier, it obviously will not be quite as much as the delightful film ... get it right?
Certainly amplifier and give more energy propeller.

Yes, this dinner is certainly a lot cheaper ... It's just a matter of when the price will be less than zero....

0 x
Andrew Feliks
Feliks
Je découvre l'éconologie
Je découvre l'éconologie

par Feliks » 25/05/13, 14:55

One part of the reply to "when", is for example the case of such a drag, "windmill". Under normal conditions, standing statically on the ground windmill his case at all practically drag, we do not care, because we have any number of fan blowing on the wind. And now the resistance front, as will be larger, only the rigidity of its mounting must also be greater. Practically the value of the resistance front, even if it is larger, a large amount of available free of wind, makes no need to worry, we have the resistance front .... But from the moment when the "wind", we begin to produce, for example, an electric motor car, it is known that the resistance front "fans" will have a major impact on the amount of electricity needed to maintain a speed of "wind" (car). . Know that the windmill of "hole in the middle" will have less resistance. and even the shape of the hole to be similar to the airfoil wing, his leading the resistance may be at the level of resistance of this air wing and have even just 10% of the resistance of a flat plate, with the same profile section ... If it is only 10% of the and the amount of energy required to achieve this speed "wind" (car) will also be at the level of 10% of the energy needed to overcome the resistance of a planar face. So that is one of the first steps to reduce our price lunch, is the study of our "fan" in the wind tunnel in terms of the reduction of the resistance front, just what it is in their cars and their coefficient Cx

0 x
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 28/05/13, 12:31

Here, such a "small fan", which Viggen fighter driven by a small propeller emergency hydraulic pump to control the plane, in the case of loss of the main hydraulic system.

You can see that at higher speeds, the propeller can be very small ..

As you can see the propeller drive in serious applications
So may be small and of recognition, a lot of power to control such a large fighter, because at higher speeds the propeller is more efficient. Its efficiency according to the speed increases up to the third power in the dependency ..

Andrew :cheesy:
0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 28/05/13, 20:22

Full view of the Viggen

right on the apron in front of the hangar, and yet it was the Museum of Aviation, I played my models on a Wire ... I made ​​a nice deck Tarpan plane ... Sorry did not start, bi was too small only 2.5 cc engine and was required 5 cc .. but this did not have .. I could only dream of ..

0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 29/05/13, 12:34

On another forum:

[QUOTE=vwgtiIII;81991698]If you had even a basic understanding of engineering, you wouldn't feel that way.

Feliks has the sort of naive ideas that "environmentalists" have when they make sweeping generalizations about how doing X will save the world.

These designs are hair brained and outlandish, at best, with very little utility in the real world.

That small prop on the airplane is a small generator that powers the hydraulic and navigation software. Yes, when you are flying 500mph, you can generate 10hp by coasting. You WILL NOT power an entire city with the same principle and a 1' dia prop unless you are traveling at the speed of light.

I would LOVE to see some actual calculations. Math is math. Anyone with math skills should be able to read and interpret his calcs. Post those and I'll give him some credit. Until then, this guy is yelling the bible aloud from the street corner.[/QUOTE]

All right, we'll use the math ...
At the beginning of your data correct some of the aircraft speed. If it is to be an emergency control of the airplane, that's for sure, it must be to enable the load, ie the propeller must give sufficient power, as you have specified about 10 HP power control ... It's just that the aircraft lands at a speed of 220 km / h, and it must work perfectly yet. Propeller has a diameter of about 30 cm.

part no 9 :
http://www.temporal.com.au/viggen_final.pdf

Well now using venturi calculator, count the venturi nozzle, which is in its narrowest point is 300 mm, so that the propeller be able to run when inserted into it. As you have specified, at the speed of 220 km / h it will give the 10 Hp.
I asked to facilitate the original input parameter of the nozzle diameter to 1000 mm (1m). her throat identified on the 300 mm. There's a quiet propeller would seem to shoot ... Here are the results of this calculator venturi ... input speed is 25km / h and the speed of the throat is 284 km / h, which is significantly more than the 220 km / h landing ... So we should calmly from the propeller to obtain these 10 Hp power ....

Now you should do such an experience (or as you have enough imagination you can not do): You have to cut out some plywood, or flat plates made of plastic, and cut out the circle with a diameter of 1000 mm (1m). So cut the wheel, you have to fasten themselves to the chest or his back. It should then get on the bike, and try to accomplish this on a bicycle pedaling speed of 25 km / h. I think it lets you easily measure .. A man riding a bicycle is not achieved by 1 Hp ... but quietly get this rate, the pinned wheel with a diameter of 1 m.
This wheel has the same, or even greater air resistance as a venturi nozzle with a diameter of 1 meter original input. But this gives us the nozzle throat, as he You noted about 10 Hp, because in the throat, the air flows at a rate ~ 10 times greater than the speed of Input, or 280 km / h.,
And the propeller can give us the 10 HP. It is 10 times more than we can give strength to propel the bike with the circular wheel strapped to us. I think that in order to achieve a speed of 25 km / h, we do not need more than 300 watts .... So, if the bike mount the front section of the nozzle 1000 mm, it will get the 10 Hp in her throat on the propeller and drive the bike with the nozzle to a speed of 25 km / h, we only need 300 watts ..

I think the only thing I have left is to wait for your points ...

0 x
Andrew Feliks
inventor
J'ai posté 500 messages!
J'ai posté 500 messages!

par inventor » 01/06/13, 03:29

Here, the first aircraft with Ram air turbine. Its ME-163 Komet:

And here the story framework:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram_air_turbine

stuff here alternators produce. At the same time, such as is sufficient to drive the the bicycle. It gives as much power as the guy who races

http://www.basicaircraft.com/

http://www.basicaircraft.com/turbo-alte ... -14-28.asp

Now matching jets such dimensions alternator, it will have the characteristics needed to drive the bike (and other vehicles as well).It will have only 600 mm outer diameter ..

If the resistance front will be much smaller than the flat full circle. In laminar flow, may have only 15% of the value of such a flat resistance, as it has air wing profile....

0 x
Andrew Feliks

Revenir vers « Econology forum in english »